We Love Groups!
Call the Box Office at (540) 869-1776, Monday through Friday, 10 am to 5 pm, to discuss group seating availability and pricing. You may also send an email to: email@example.com.
Wayside Theatre is open year-round!
The season is always packed full of wonderful shows to choose from: musicals, comedies, dramas and mysteries.
Groups must consist of twenty (20) or more to qualify for group discounts. What Wayside Theatre offers:
- Easy access for everyone
- Street level entrances
- Wheelchair seating if notified at time of reserving
- Handicap restrooms
- Restrooms in lobby of theatre or Curtain Call Café (concessions area)
- Gifts and refreshments on sale prior to performance, and during intermission
- Professional Equity performances
- The charm of a small intimate theatre
- Group sales representatives available to help you with your group needs
- Earn complimentary tickets for every paid 40 persons
- 25% deposit holds seats until ten (10) business days prior to show, when balance is due
- Reduce numbers up to 10 business days prior to performance
- Free parking on street
- Regular mailings to update on Wayside Theatre promotions; advance notification of seasonal schedule
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of groups enjoy coming to Wayside Theatre?
Motor coach tours, church groups, senior citizen groups, civic groups, specialty, schools, office parties, reunions and your organization!
What else is there to do in Middletown?
Middletown is a very historic and cultural town. Sites to visit locally: The Belle Grove Plantation & Museum, Cedar Creek Civil War Battle Field, the Cedar Creek Battlefield National Park, and St Thomas Chapel. It offers wonderful dining: Irish Isle Restaurant & Pub, and Italian Touch and several wonderful stores to shop! Four Miles south on RT 11 in Strasburg is wonderful shopping, museums, outings and dining at Hotel Strasburg Restaurant, Strasburg Emporium, Strasburg Museum, Stonewall Jackson Museum, Crystal Caverns, Half Moon Beach, Denny's, Castilglia's Italian Restaurant, and other small various businesses.
Is there anyone who can help me plan an itinerary while in the area?
Yes, our group sales associate can help you customize a trip to Wayside Theatre, Middletown, the surrounding region and its many attractions. Our entire group sales staff works very closely with the local attractions and restaurants; this relationship helps to make the best package for you!
What if I make a reservation and then don't need all the seats?
To receive a group rate you must have 20 persons. Our group policy allows you to reduce your head count up to 10 days prior to the show with out going below 20 persons.
What is the group discount?
The discounts vary depending on what type of group you are. All groups fall into the following types: Professional Tour/Civic/Church/Work Group, and School Group. The Group reservationists will help determine what rate you will receive.
Is it difficult to make a group reservation?
No! Making a group reservation is really easy!
Just call the Group Sales at (540) 869-1776. Call today! You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org